WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://clickcreations.design.
- Click Creations online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our web page at www.clickcreations.design remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
- A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site. Cookies may be used on the Click Creations website to remember your login, to track web traffic on an aggregate basis so that no individuals are identified and to keep session information such as your last search (this information is disposed of every time you close your web browser). Most browsers allow you to turn-off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
- Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- Websites are generally made from thousands of files that can only run using specific server software, therefor are not normally delivered to the client.
- Click Creations does not normally send website work files (e.g. photoshop logo edits & banner images etc.) to the client but will produce these files to the client on request at a service fee payable by the client.
- Except in relation to liability for personal injury (including sickness and death), we will be under no liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) to you in respect of any loss or damage (including any loss of profits or indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or punitive loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Services. In particular, we will not be held liable for reimbursement for losses of data or income due to disruption of the Services, any unauthorized access to or alteration of your website or data or any failure to store or loss of data, files or other content.
- Where statute implies a term, then that term will be taken to be included in these Terms to the extent required by law. However, our liability for any breach of that term will, to the extent permitted by that statute, be limited to, at our option, the resupply of the Services or covering the cost of having the Services supplied again.
- Our total liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) will not exceed an amount equal to the sum of the charges for the Service paid by you.
- You will indemnify us and our third party suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, demands, proceedings and expenses (including our reasonable legal fees) incurred by us or our third party suppliers arising out of, or directly or indirectly relating to:
- Any breach of these Terms;
- The use of the Services; and
- Your failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy (and any action we may take under our Acceptable Use Policy).